Thursday, January 26, 2012

It Begins...

The end of April 2009 my friend Kasey started a 365 photo blog inspired by her cousin's 365 photo blog.

I mention that because it inspired me to do the same, just not a photo blog. (There most likely will be photos, just the photos won't be the central thing.) Only I have a really really really bad procrastination problem. (Like, REALLY. Waiting two years to decide type procrastination!) Not just procrastination, but a real anxiety issue that is interlaced with fear and worthlessness. What did I have to offer? Who really would want anything to do with that if I did, indeed, have something to share every day for a year?

Turns out, I've been asked to post the recipes for the foods that I keep posting pics of on Facebook. Hmm, I figured, why not? I can probably do that pretty well. I can also keep up with that pretty well since it is something I absolutely love!

The point of all this is to teach me to deal with the lack of self-worth, fear and general feeling that I have nothing to offer the world! Join me, won't you, on this journey of... well, I don't really know what to call it, so let's go with faith. We can all use a bit more of that.

Finally, I know my grammar isn't always the best. I hope it won't be too distracting from what I'm trying to accomplish here. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment