I'm not really a sweets fan, but when I heard that you could make fudge with only 2 ingredients, I really had to try this!
It's so amazingly simple!
It's strawberry frosting and white chocolate chips!
It's ensured I will be experimenting with other frosting/chip combos!
1 can of strawberry frosting
1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
1. Prepare either a 9x9 or an 8x8 pan by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
Or you can line it with parchment or wax paper. Whichever way is best for you.
2. In a double boiler (or the microwave), melt the white chocolate chips. The directions are usually on the bag.
3. Stir in the frosting until completely smooth and well-blended.
4. Pour into the prepared pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Slice into bite-sized cubes and enjoy.